Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 6 months ago

Should I kill myself?

I'm 17 and I've never had a real friend. I always have people to talk with and hang out with but they come and go so easily.

I'm also gay and hate my body, and my parents attack me for both of those things. They will never accept me and I've been sexually abused so many times that I never wanna be intimate with anyone ever again and I feel like I'm useless.

I'm lonely and useless, should I kill myself?

No you shouldn't

Don’t. Your life is worth living for

No you’re still young! I know you won’t believe me, but it does get better. Eventually you will move out, you will find the right people and get the right help, and you will find something to do with life that will make you feel useful. Just give it time. And remember, it’s not you that needs to die. It’s these terrible thoughts that you’re useless etc. I would suggest you seek someone, like a therapist, to help you with this kind of stuff professionally. But please give yourself a chance <3

• B

no, join up with a group near you at a local church, but now pick up the cell phone and call 1-800-273-8255

which is 1-800-273-TALK, you will be glad you did!

No you should never! Theres so much to live for and if you go back when its to late theres no going back!

Well, I can't say yes or no. I don't really know how hopeless your life has become. Sounds daft to me though to throw in the towel so easily at such a young age, over things that can be put right, and will be put right in future if you decide to stick around. I think your problem is your self-loathing at being gay. I have nothing against being gay, but I can hear your loathing of yourself in your question and I think you need help in properly accepting who you are and what you are. Once you do, you'll gain in confidence. You can't do much about gay-haters, even if they are a part of your own family. But there is a whole strata of society which is gay and they support each other. Try and find other gay people in your area and interact with them. It doesn't have to be all about sex, but about companionship and friendships too. It's a whole lot more fun than plotting your own death.

Learn about and practice kundalini yoga. It’ll change your life and perception and the way you feel about yourself and your relationship with others

• arther

what if you regret it when its too late. you could make a difference one day?

one more or less poofter isn't going to do any more or less harm. You don't have to put it out there.

No you shouldn't die

Never ask the internet that. It sounds like you need to talk to someone, to guide you through your issues. Please do that. I've stood on that edge before, too. <3