Netherlands vs Canada : which country is better living in?

In terms of education, healthcare, safety, employment and entertainmen

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 months ago

I've lived in both and it's hard to choose. One difference is all the open space in Canada. I loved my time in both.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

Depends on your priorities. Canadian cities have all the amenities but there's a vast wilderness between them that doesn't really exist in the much smaller nation of NL. If you're all about nature you'd probably enjoy Canada more. If you're a Eurocentric person who enjoys day trips to France and Germany, NL would be for you.

• 7 months ago

No big difference in quality of life, really.

Canada is a bit colder, so if I had to choose between those two, I'd go for the Netherlands. It would also allow you to travel Europe rather easily and inexpensively. There's much to see.

Source(s): An immigrant from Europe, I live on the American Riviera and work as an attorney in Santa Barbara, California.
  • 7 months ago

Considering the number of immigrants to Canada from the Netherlands, it seems Canada is a bit better, although both countries are pretty good.

Canada has far more room, which many people like.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 months ago

Canada and the Netherlands are both great countries to live in. Why would one have to be better than the other? Countries are complicated, just like people. Canada is a very BIG country with a very small population, about 36 million. The Netherlands is a very SMALL country with about half the population of Canada, but much higher population density. Both countries have highly educated tolerant populations. 90% of people from the Netherlands speak English as a second language. I could be very happy in either Canada or the Netherlands.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

Canada of course, Nederlands sux

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.