Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingParenting · 6 months ago

Why exactly is child marriage seen as wrong when it was in the Bible?

I am a life long Christian and I’m starting to think it’s strange more Bible believers aren’t supporting child marriages. We don’t need big government dictating marriage or SJW getting triggered over the smallest thing.

• God
    Favorite Answer

Why would you believe what a book of fairy tales tells you? The Bible says it is OK for a father to sell his daughter into slavery.

Child marriage is disgusting. Children SHOULD enjoy their childhood.

People don't follow bible seriously these day, people want government to tell us how we can live our life including tell us child marriage is a crime.

Everyone knows that.

See if you can get this one- What's wrong with marriage?

Racism. (15 Characters)

😏🙄😄👌

Guy, it was the norm until it was outlawed and ruled out as immoral and a crime.

Just like murder. 🥴

Because they both are.

I noticed you made a claim, and yet couldn't provide a single freaking modicum of substantiation.

We call you, liars.

Depends what you see as a child. In the 50s and 60s people were still getting married young. My grandpa was in his 20s when he married my grandma at 16 or maybe it was 15, cant fully remember but she was one of those numbers. My father was in his 20s when my mom had my brother at 17.. so they were together even before she was 17. Its not too much of a problem unless the girl is obviously really young like 8-15 years old

• *** you dumb *** go to hell ****** *** boy. JUST *** YOU IN GENERAL

• Cory

the Bible was written and translated several times by man.