What do you do when you wake up in the morning?

Favorite Answer

On the week days I pack my boyfriends lunch while he gets dressed. Then I give the animals fresh food and water and make the bed. I get in my big comfy housecoat, make a coffee and sit outside and chain smoke while the dog runs around the yard and I either play games on my phone, watch a show on my iPad on netflix or read. best. part. ofthe. day.

• F

3 o'clock, 5 o'clock, 7 o'clock....

Prayer..........

See the phone..

I go back to bed, Jenny. Tad loves to loll.

• steve

Turn over and go back to sleep. When I wake up again go downstairs have a couple of mugs of coffee and two or three cigarettes. Then every second day I will shower then plan my day.

I check on my daughter to see if she's up or not, i check the weather, and if i have time i sleep a little more and if not and my daughter's up i just stay up with her until her naptime and i feed her and let her watch her cartoons then she takes a nap after being up for awhile.

Go to the toilet for a hit or miss.

• Indians dont need toilets. What are you doing with a toilet? I will deport you people along with the mexcicans HEIL!!

• P

Check I'm still breathing

then go back to sleep

suffering . . . . . . . .. . .