Their needs to be more of a good incentive to try harder dont ya think?

Because people are always looking to try to put a knife to your throat metaphorically speaking. Because ive been scammed out of my money TWICE, physically and mentally abused, beaten up after school, had lighters flicked in my face, got sucker punched in the back of my head TWICE while in middle school, and... show more Because people are always looking to try to put a knife to your throat metaphorically speaking. Because ive been scammed out of my money TWICE, physically and mentally abused, beaten up after school, had lighters flicked in my face, got sucker punched in the back of my head TWICE while in middle school, and constantly ostracized. But I'm not trying to complain I'm just saying their needs to he more of a good enough reason for young people to try harder, because technically that's a **** load of adversity with no reward at the end, when can people start to enjoy life? When will society start providing better options?
1 answer 1