What am I doing with my sexuality?

I don't know what to do. I'm a minor, and I say that because I need specifics. I've been questioning my sexuality and my romantic preferences but I don't know anything. I know I like certain things and hate other things but all I've ever known is masturbation. I don't mind physical human... show more I don't know what to do. I'm a minor, and I say that because I need specifics. I've been questioning my sexuality and my romantic preferences but I don't know anything. I know I like certain things and hate other things but all I've ever known is masturbation. I don't mind physical human interaction, but I find that when I need it it's because I'm sad or extremely lonely, or maybe it's because I push everyone away when they go to hug me/comfort me. (I also usually put on a cold face so no one bothers to comfort me to begin with). I haven't masturbated to myself and I don't find the reason to, but I thought I was autosexual for a few months because I prefer masturbation over the thought of having sex with anyone. I feel I'll never have sex because I'm way too insecure for anyone to see me naked except for me. I know I'm pansexual because I'm sexually attracted to personalities, but I've never done anything sexual with ANYBODY. (physically, anyway.) I just don't understand the hype around sex and all the things surrounding it. Maybe I'm missing out, maybe I'm not. I'm too focused on myself but I just wonder what I'm really doing? I also cry after masturbating... like after I masturbate I just break into sobbing and I get extremely suicidal/depressed. I feel lonely and out of place. I dunno man. I just wanted some friendly stranger advice.
3 answers 3