mikayla asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 6 months ago

im 17 and only weigh 91 pounds and im 5.2 is this bad should I see a doctor?

The lowest you should weight at 5'2 is 104 pounds so you're a little underweight for your height. Try building muscle where ever you feel you want or need to because anyone who tells you to eat like sh*t and to put on weight that way isn't smart and they don't care about your health. Also you don't want any sloppy weight it doesn't take long to gain it but it feels like it takes forever to lose it.

Look up a BMI index. This chart will show where abouts you should be at for height, weight.

Just start eating a lot more, it'll be good for you.

Try to gain some weight hun

Yes, that's too low. At the VERY least you should be 100 and even that is quite low. 110 is normal. Do you even have regular periods? If not, your body is telling you something.

No you should see the pizza delivery man. Every day.

• mikayla6 months agoReport

lo if only the pizza guys were cute where I come from pluss I eat allot of carbs and protein just nothing

you're guy or a girl

Check your health insurance policy. If insured for an exam, go. Bring your insurance card.

• Andy C

For what, Miracle Gro?

Do you restrict your caloric intake?

No?

You're fine.

• mikayla6 months agoReport

idk why u would answer the question u gave me but if u wanna know yea I do but so I can gain weight but if ur gonna bee rude I don't want ur 2 cents

If you don't have any issues with eating, like an eating disorder, then it means you're petite. Nothing to worry about. You could also have a high metabolism too. People with a high metabolism have a hard time keeping weight on. It wouldn't hurt for you to visit a doctor about it, if just to ease your mind about it.