There used to be this show back in the day were men and women would line up and people behind a two way mirror would rate them?

There used to be this show back in the day were men and women would line up and people behind a two way mirror would rate/judge them. They people lined up would try to guess how the people behind the mirror would rate them from first to last. Maybe I’m rambling ring any bells? It had a girl from beauty and the geek... show more There used to be this show back in the day were men and women would line up and people behind a two way mirror would rate/judge them. They people lined up would try to guess how the people behind the mirror would rate them from first to last. Maybe I’m rambling ring any bells? It had a girl from beauty and the geek in it once and some girl from that Brett Michaels love show.
1 answer 1