How could motorcycle riders with noisy, illegal pipes possibly think that they are not hated?

The noise ruins our quality of life. We don't think they are bad men. They don't impress us with their noise and/or powerful bikes. Motorcycle noise is on par with lawn mowers, gas powered week wackers and chain saws; all annoying.

• 1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

They think that they sound cool, or threatening, or they are safe because other drivers are aware of them, Or they like the idea of being hated

• 1 year ago

Why you so jealous

1 year ago

"AT LEAST I KNOW THEY ARE THERE" when I drive my car. What I hate is "E-Bikes". They make no noise at all. More than once I almost "KILLED" the rider.Or them crash into me when they drive up from behind

- I both ride bike(17+y) or Drive car 30+y

The pipes are not illegal or they would have got caught by a cop. So it is near maximum noise level. Also, it is only for 5 seconds.

. A Jumbo Jet makes more noise for longer&I do not hear you complaining about them.

. There is an Advantage to the noise. Easier to avoid.

• 1 year ago

How about the day you get in your car and drive across town and never once touch your cell phone then maybe I'll change my pipes back to a quieter set. That way you won't swerve over and crunch me while you jerk around with your phone!!

• F
    1 year ago

There's annoying noisy, like a Honda civic with fart can exhaust, then there's nice noisy like a Harley, a Subaru or a V8.

1 year ago

Too bad, we are loud and that is the way it is folks Cops are pu%%ies and won't cite us, so you can just suck it up cause we are not gonna quiet our bikes. Kinda like the gays who say we are queer and we are here. Well we are LOUD and we are PROUD.

1 year ago

Every few months you return to ask the same question and you receive similar responses – is that what you actually want from your life – to sit and whine rather than doing something about it.

• 1 year ago

I don't hate them. They should be loud.

• 1 year ago

They don't care. They think you're just envious. Many of them actually believe 'loud pipes save lives'.

How else is some tattooed antisocial loser going to get your attention?

• 1 year ago

Compartmentalization.