Water Cycle quick quiz help (No. 5,6,7 pictures see :https://docsbay.net/assets/images/water-cycle-quick-quiz.jpg)?
A) soil is porous B) slope is steep
C) rainfall is low D) temperature is high
2. Runoff is usually greater than infiltration when the
A) less infiltration and more runoff B) less infiltration and less runoff
C) more infiltration and more runoff D) more infiltration and less runoff
3. Compared to an area of Earth's surface with gentle slopes, an area with steeper slopes most likely has
A) a decrease in the amount of infiltration
B) a decrease in the amount of surface area covered by vegetation
C) an increase in the amount of precipitation
D) an increase in the slope of the land
4. The water table usually rises when there is
A) B) C) D)
5. Which graph best represents the relationship between the surface slope of a dry, sandy soil and the infiltration rate of rain?
6. Base your answer to the following question on The diagram below represents two identical containers filled with samples of loosely packed sediments. The sediments are composed of the same material, but differ in particle size. Which property is most nearly the same for the two samples?
A) infiltration rate B) porosity C) capillarity D) water retention
7. A diagram of the water cycle is shown below. Letters A through D represent the processes taking place.
Which arrow represents the process of transpiration?
A) A B) B C)C D) D
My answer from 1 to 7 is A,C,D,B,B,C,D, anyone help, is it right?