I’m looking for a specific WEBTOON that I can’t remember the name of?

It was about these to nations that had mad beef, so the oldest daughter was supposed to marry into a 3rd nation to form an alliance, but refused to. The older daughter refused to, so the younger one went pretending to be her to marry the nation, but was kinda kidnapped by the head king/warrior of the nation her... show more It was about these to nations that had mad beef, so the oldest daughter was supposed to marry into a 3rd nation to form an alliance, but refused to. The older daughter refused to, so the younger one went pretending to be her to marry the nation, but was kinda kidnapped by the head king/warrior of the nation her country had beef with instead. The first season ended with the older daughter finally agreeing to the political marriage, and the younger one revealed who she really was to the hot king? Dude who’s she was kidnapped/rescued from bandits by.
0