Y is it ok to have NO PERSONAL SCANDALS in the office but it is ok to commit treason, murder, and lie to American public like what Obama did?

Bengazi murdered 4 Americans by sitting back and doing nothing then lying about with his Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.

His treason is bigger than Trump with the health care bill and other executive orders worst than Trumps. Had the biggest lie about the Health care.

Of course talk about personal scandal Bill Clinton attack women sexual in office not Monica i do believe it was agreed on but he also tried raping women as Governor of Arkansas. Besides Hillary back a rapist who raped a fourteen year old.

And you say Trump locker talk, tax issue (by the way was by the book) and false claims by the #fakenews and liberals?

I say what is worst? i say Obamas and Clintons NOT TRUMPS

STOP DIVERTING THE TRUTH TROLL

• Tepee
    Favorite Answer

That clearly shows how much of a fraud Obama was.

We've had enough of Trump. We’ve seen enough. Enough of the chaos,...the self-aggrandizement, and especially the lies. So many lies—from white lies to whoppers—told out of ignorance, laziness, recklessness, expediency or opportunity.

I voted in Republican all my life, and yes I voted for Trump. It makes me sick to say it, but I did and I am sorry. 2018 I voted Democrat for the first time. Today I also signed up for the first time ever to offer my support for anyone: Pete Buttigieg.