In the philippines how much does a room the size of a bed room cost to build no bigger then 16 x 16 feet no smaller then 13 x 13 feet?

what i am asking here is a price not if i can build this or not it going to happen my gf told me already she has the ok's to do it all the legal stuff and so on is all fixed to start when ever she wants start building it i want to know how much is this going to cost i know a small house it cost 3000 to 4000... show more what i am asking here is a price not if i can build this or not it going to happen my gf told me already she has the ok's to do it all the legal stuff and so on is all fixed to start when ever she wants start building it i want to know how much is this going to cost i know a small house it cost 3000 to 4000 usd but this is not a house just a room smaller then a small house any know give me a number in price thanks
0