Scenerio for u all n elderly parents just wondering if you would do it or you just whine about it?

stemming off another person rant about how she took care of her mom while her coworker whined about it. she is a nurse at one of our finest nursing homes. (she sounds like a fantastic nurse for what she did my person opinion and i also did it for my mom only on cna license and first aid course at the red cross). ... show more stemming off another person rant about how she took care of her mom while her coworker whined about it. she is a nurse at one of our finest nursing homes. (she sounds like a fantastic nurse for what she did my person opinion and i also did it for my mom only on cna license and first aid course at the red cross). i think it is a valor job to take of your mom like that in all she did to you as a child. so would you be that for your parent when the time comes?
0