asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 5 months ago

Trump said he is going to start deporting illegal aliens faster than they come in. is he lying? how he is going to manage that?

that would be like a Gestapo operation wouldn't it?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago
    Best Answer

He’s the one letting them in to sanctuary cities so it’s kind of a paradox

• 5 months ago

Easy peasy. He will do it much faster than the Democrats will ever be able to do.

• Marvin
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Stop giving them trials, and deport them.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Sounds good to me, it means getting those out who are already here in their millions.

As for the gestapo, a very immature comparison.

Getting rid of illegals can only benefit a country.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 months ago

give it a little time and we'll see

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Only a Democrat thinks enforcing laws ... that DEMOCRATS voted for... is like the gestapo

• 5 months ago

that would be following The Law, and doing his duty..... The job he was elected to do... and has been trying to do... despite the enemies within doing every thing they can to destroy him and this country

• 5 months ago

A large catapult would do the job .

• 5 months ago

I guess he can get advice from all those folks who praised obama for his "record number of deportations"...

I mean, when he did it it was OK.....so that should help trump's tv image..... right?

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Trump just says that stupid sht to get his low-IQ mentaI retard supporters to keep supporting him. He does the bare minimum to keep those dullards on a leash. Vote for Democrat Tulsi Gabbard in 2020 if you really want to get something done about our messed up immigration situation.

• Lv 5
      5 months agoReport

No Democrat will ever get elected again

Americans know that Democrats hate this country

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Trump doesn't care about the logistics. He only cares about saying things that appeal to his idiotic mouth-breathing followers

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.