I m trying to sell a car on eBay but wondering if this guy is real or of it s a scam?

Okay so I posted my car on eBay on June 2nd and the next day I get a guy interested in it and he says he ll buy my car and he s okay with the price which is $7,500 and he has not hassled me on it but the thing I can t get is he said he will send me a check and that was on June 3rd and it is now the 18th and he... show more Okay so I posted my car on eBay on June 2nd and the next day I get a guy interested in it and he says he ll buy my car and he s okay with the price which is $7,500 and he has not hassled me on it but the thing I can t get is he said he will send me a check and that was on June 3rd and it is now the 18th and he still hasn t sent it and he said once he does he will also send me tracking info with it, he also says that he s a construction worker in Colorado but he lives in Arizona and the reason why he hasn t sent it out yet is because he keeps telling me he is too busy now I don t know what to make of this whether it s real or fake can someone help me out here?? I ve also called eBay to confirm whether this guy is real or not and they told me if we don t call you back then nothing s wrong but if we do call you back something is fishy and they never called me back.
Update: he doesn't respond to my messages half the time also he never answers the phone when I try to call him.