I was on academic probation at my school because i had gotten suspended. they told me i couldn’t go with the school on their trip. i did?

the last day of school, the class went to six flags magic mountain for a school trip. i was told i can’t go with the school and i cant go on my own. they said if i go to six flags they will expel me. the trip ended at four so i went at four and saw a few kids from my school. these kids later reported me and now the... show more the last day of school, the class went to six flags magic mountain for a school trip. i was told i can’t go with the school and i cant go on my own. they said if i go to six flags they will expel me. the trip ended at four so i went at four and saw a few kids from my school. these kids later reported me and now the school is threatening to expel me. is there any code or rule that shows that the school can not expel me for going to six flags (which is a property they do not own) with my friend and her mom and not talking to the other kids and going once the school left? should this be allowed?