Who will get in trouble the most? Me or the other girl!!?

So this girl who has been bullying me on Facebook! She has been posting multiples post about me on her Facebook status and posting a picture of me letting everyone on her Facebook see what i look like! I talked to this girl husband baby mama and said somethings about what was going on at the times my husband and... show more So this girl who has been bullying me on Facebook! She has been posting multiples post about me on her Facebook status and posting a picture of me letting everyone on her Facebook see what i look like!

I talked to this girl husband baby mama and said somethings about what was going on at the times my husband and I were hangout with this couple. Well the girl went to ask them about it after she told me she wouldn't tell which she didn't tell who told her but the couple had a feeling i did. The girl knew what was going on even though i told her since her son comes home and tells her.

So with all of this being said the girl who been bullying me decided to post my picture without my permission on her Facebook with an big write up talking very harsh and how she and her husband was going to hit me when they see me out and about!! This isn't the first time this girl posted ugly comments about me on facebook. I have everything saved on my phone!!

So i went on an dating site and posted the couple picture for payback!!! Somehow somebody on the dating site knew the couple and the girl who was bullying me called the law on me. She texted my mother on Facebook messenger paragraphs long and which my mother can read what been posted on her Facebook so we have screenshots of everything.

Police still hasn't came to my house yet and i don't think they will but the only reason i haven't been to the police department is because I have more power and looking like an bigger person!!