Do you think the classic Pokémon games will ever be released on iOS and android?

If real Pokémon were released on AppStore I’d probably end up buying them all, not a big fan of Pokémon go.. but traditional Pokémon.. do you think they’ll ever decide to release it on iOS and Android? I don’t want to emulate as I think it’s illegal, but I’d love to legally purchase them on the phone.. I won’t... show more If real Pokémon were released on AppStore I’d probably end up buying them all, not a big fan of Pokémon go.. but traditional Pokémon.. do you think they’ll ever decide to release it on iOS and Android? I don’t want to emulate as I think it’s illegal, but I’d love to legally purchase them on the phone.. I won’t purchase a new console just for that though. Would you purchase them if they were available?