Let’s begin our journey,"2visions from dead show the fact of the punishment of grave and the questions of 2angels" Can u give me ur feedback?

First, they are not two, they are more, and each vision interprets itself, so no need for interpretation. let us now give the light to those dreams dream 1 Last night I had the strangest dream , I dreamt of my dead uncle who has been dead for almost 8 years. He used to live next to my house when I was growing... show more First, they are not two, they are more, and each vision interprets itself, so no need for interpretation. let us now give the light to those dreams

dream 1
Last night I had the strangest dream , I dreamt of my dead uncle who has been dead for almost 8 years. He used to live next to my house when I was growing up , He suddenly walked through the door, although he looked like he had gotten punched in the face

dream 2

As he started moving more and more and lifted his head to look at me. His face looked disfigured and in pain like he was trying to send me a message, his body red and bloated.

dream 3

It’s been a little over a year since my cousin passed away. Just the night before I had a dream where I seen him laid out on the floor. He looked scary like if he was decomposing but then he got up and he didn’t look dead anymore. He was alive and talking to me but he was bleeding from his face and head like if had gotten beaten. I asked him what happened? He told me that he got “hit in the head by a cannon”

dream 4

Still, in my dream, which won’t leave my mind ever since I had it years ago, I can remember him with a look of pain in his face. He was laying face-down on the floor, looking at me, and surrounded by fire. He looked like he was calling out to me, but I really don’t remember precisely.
So, please help me? It would really help me clear my mind.

dream 5
- I always have dreams about my uncle who just passed away and switches roles with my dead grandfather,
Update: My dream was my uncle or grandpa I couldn’t tell, was in a video alive but see through almost dead and he was talking to Angels two angels asking for