Pimple/cyst thing on vagina?

theres been this lump under my vaginal lip for awhile now. its kind of right next to it, not like in my vagina, on my normal skin, right next to my lip in that grey area between there and my butt. it grows and shrinks a lot, and isnt mobile, but very prominent under the skin. today i noticed it had a white head,... show more theres been this lump under my vaginal lip for awhile now. its kind of right next to it, not like in my vagina, on my normal skin, right next to my lip in that grey area between there and my butt. it grows and shrinks a lot, and isnt mobile, but very prominent under the skin. today i noticed it had a white head, and while i was looking at it in the mirror it popped. there was a lot of puss and afterward there was still more. does anyone know what this is and if its dangerous?
Update: im 15 a virgin. its irritated but not ridiculously painful