Am I still safe? I'm worried.?

Because Yahoo mail sent me 3 emails about a app to download I accidentally clicked on one of them I looked at it I left then I looked at the other ones it said the same think but I didn't click download.Am I still safe? even though I read those emails but I didn't click download. The Yahoo emails says like... show more Because Yahoo mail sent me 3 emails about a app to download I accidentally clicked on one of them I looked at it I left then I looked at the other ones it said the same think but I didn't click download.Am I still safe? even though I read those emails but I didn't click download.
The Yahoo emails says like hi tully(that's my Yahoo username) we found a easier way to acces you're Yahoo mail it says it's from yahoo it says oh snap get quicker acces to you're Yahoo mail tried the
app. But I didnt click on download from those emails. Am I still safe? Even though I read them and when I accidentally clicked on one of them. But I didnt download them.