Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo MailOther - Yahoo Mail · 6 months ago

Am I still safe? I'm worried.?

Because Yahoo mail sent me 3 emails about a app to download I accidentally clicked on one of them I looked at it I left then I looked at the other ones it said the same think but I didn't click download.Am I still safe? even though I read those emails but I didn't click download.

The Yahoo emails says like hi tully(that's my Yahoo username) we found a easier way to acces you're Yahoo mail it says it's from yahoo it says oh snap get quicker acces to you're Yahoo mail tried the

app. But I didnt click on download from those emails. Am I still safe? Even though I read them and when I accidentally clicked on one of them. But I didnt download them.

• Sharon

That is a phishing scam. Ignore and delete it. This is how to identify legitimate Yahoo websites, requests, and communications: https://help.yahoo.com/kb/SLN2091.html

change your password .....................................just to be safe ............................