My ex boyfriend was narcissistic was I wrong for going off on him or would he come Back if I have him space or would I move on?

Me and my ex boyfriend have been broken up last year.We haven’t spoke for 5 months. During our 2 years he will break up with me over petty stuff r accuse me of cheating which I wasn’t because I loved him. It turn out after we broke up I found out he was cheating on me and was I’m dating sites. It devastated me we... show more Me and my ex boyfriend have been broken up last year.We haven’t spoke for 5 months. During our 2 years he will break up with me over petty stuff r accuse me of cheating which I wasn’t because I loved him. It turn out after we broke up I found out he was cheating on me and was I’m dating sites. It devastated me we went through a bad toxic break up. He changes his number then one day he came over my house at 2am with dead cousin baby momma he was screwing after we broke up he was going to have her say she don’t want him and prior to that day he another chick call me saying she don’t want him. He called me after he left I didn’t answer. He has called me other times I didn’t answer. Then one day he called me after six times we talked we spend time together last night I ask him y did he come back Ain my life if he’s still doing the same stuff I found he’s back on pof
and got two dating profiles which it’s cool because we r not together but y connect with me if ur still trying to find thirsty chicks I Asked him if he’s still talking to that cousin bm he gets mad. He calls me saying he don’t want to talk to me anymore which he said numerous of times I don’t what this means everybody is saying I’m the one he wants but h not done being a hoe. I asked him if loved any of those he said no he loved me that why he wasn’t giving up speaking to me. He is also got narcissistic traits. I don’t want to give up on him but I’m tired I don’t know if he will ever change
2 answers 2