Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 6 months ago

will aquarius man come back?

me and my ex have not spoken in over 7 months. we had a very intense on and off relationship for two years. this isn’t the first time he’s pulled a disappearing act on me. the last one was for about 3 months he messaged me asking how i was doing and that he was happy that im doing good for myself. i just said thank u and left it at that then a week or two later he reached out to me again and we ended up being w eachother consistently but we got into some really bad fights. at the end we started getting along and admitting things we were wrong about then he disappeared. a week later he blocked me on social media. it wasn’t up until a few weeks ago he unblocked me but neither of us has made an attempt to add eachother back or contact eachother. do u think it’s possible he’ll come back or it’s over?

people who think astrology is a good way top read a persons personality or knew anything about a person is a fckin idiot.

Sounds like a toxic relationship. Do you really want him back???!!