My provisonal licence has my old address on it and my theory test is tomorrow will this be an issue?

I know i should've changed it but I completly forgot and it's now just hit me that my theory is tomorrow, if they ask for my address should i tell them the one on my provisional incase or explain that i moved a few months ago?

You can change your address online with the DVLA.

• mom

several years ago, a car hit my car and my license did not have my new address and I told the police that I just moved and he said that was ok. the cop checks the car insurance and they should have your new address. you can change the address online

• Edna

Where do you live, and what's a "theory test" , when it comes to obtaining a driver's license? I've heard of written tests and road tests, but I've never heard of a "theory" test.

• Edna

Southpaw: It would have helped if the OP had indicated that he lives in the UK. I'm in the US, and I've never heard of a theory test.

• May

I don't know if it will; be an "issue" but it could be a problem.

I would simply give them the new address tomorrow.

no just update it there

• Ron

They don't care where you live

• Tavy

Take ID with your new address, it's not a problem.

Tell them y your theory is a hypothesis.

• g

No, it shouldn't be. Simply update your address upon your theory test visit tomorrow. Done!

• .

Give new address the sooner the better