I'M SEEING A (****)BOY(?) AND i'M UNSURE WHAT HE WANTS?

So basically I've been seeing this guy every day for literally 6 weeks straight. Legit non stop, he's been staying at my place and occasionally I go to his. He plays with my hair when I'm falling asleep and we're very comfortable with each other. He even met my mum the other day and we spent my bday... show more So basically I've been seeing this guy every day for literally 6 weeks straight. Legit non stop, he's been staying at my place and occasionally I go to his. He plays with my hair when I'm falling asleep and we're very comfortable with each other. He even met my mum the other day and we spent my bday together. He cooked me breakfast etc.. but he told me he doesn't want a relationship.. but every thing he does says the opposite. Anyway, today he asked me what I thought we were and then proceeded to tell me I should **** somebody else so I stop liking him but he's said he likes me too! I'm just so confused and need some kind of insight.. I want some perspective of what is going on with his head. please help.
Update: I did think that too but we barely have sex at this point.. we kind of just hang out like mates. I don't think I want a relationship or anything to be labelled. just the confirmation that I'm not insane.
2 answers 2