Do you think I should go after her?

There is a woman that I like, she is quite introverted and distant so getting to know her has been difficult. We kind of share the same personality. The thing is that she has never really dated and never really told a guy her feelings before. I don't know if this is worrying or normal, but she has been pretty... show more There is a woman that I like, she is quite introverted and distant so getting to know her has been difficult. We kind of share the same personality. The thing is that she has never really dated and never really told a guy her feelings before. I don't know if this is worrying or normal, but she has been pretty much married to her job.

I know she likes me a lot and she is super nice but also about 5 years older than me. I'm afraid she might just want children deep down and that we wouldn't have so much time left if she wants. I don't want children in the near future and for me, this feels stressful. It would also be easier if she wasn't so distant and we could talk more about things. Now I just don't know what I should do.
1 answer 1