Is it unfair on my boyfriend? Should I leave him?

Since about 10 years old I’ve had social anxiety. It got really bad that I couldn’t go to school because I’d have panic attacks before school and work myself up so bad I just couldn’t go. I had some counseling for it when I was 13 and it helped a lot to where it was bearable and not as bad. When I was 17 I stared... show more Since about 10 years old I’ve had social anxiety. It got really bad that I couldn’t go to school because I’d have panic attacks before school and work myself up so bad I just couldn’t go. I had some counseling for it when I was 13 and it helped a lot to where it was bearable and not as bad. When I was 17 I stared dating my boyfriend which then was 18. He knew about my anxiety and had helped a lot. He has always been there for me whenever I’m worrying and always lets me know how beautiful I am when I get insecure. He has been so understanding. We have been together 2 and a half years now. The last 5 months my really bad anxiety has came back. I’m nervous about even leaving the house. I have very low self esteem and I feel super insecure. No matter how much makeup or how much I dress up, I don’t feel good enough. I always have a pit in my belly like something bad is going to happen. I don’t wsnt to get out of bed in the morning and I always feel sad. My boyfriend has tried to be there for me as much as he can but it isn’t helping now. I am feeling really bad. I constantly go on about how I’m ugly. I hate him going out because I hate the thought of him checking out girls. The thought of him thinking a girl is prettier than me makes me so sad. I get so angry at him about anything about a girl. It’s just got so bad. I know that’s stupid to feel that way and it’s not fair and I’m trying but I can’t get out this mindset. Do you think it’s unfair for me to stay with him?
Update: I know it’s not fair on him and I feel really bad about it. Getting help costs money that I haven’t got just yet but I will. I have tried to talk about maybe spitting up but he says that he doesn’t care how I am and that it will get better. So I don’t know what to do