What can i do about a kid lying that I tried to burn him.?

Some kid started a fire in a apartment room. He lied and said i tried to burn him. Mind you he gets kicked out of his elementary schools. Walks up to adults disrespecting them. His mother who is a stripper thinks its all fun and games to laugh at. He told too many versions on how the fire he started happened. He... show more Some kid started a fire in a apartment room.
He lied and said i tried to burn him. Mind you he gets kicked out of his elementary schools. Walks up to adults disrespecting them. His mother who is a stripper thinks its all fun and games to laugh at.
He told too many versions on how the fire he started happened.
He don't know what happened
He was sleeping
He was bored. He found a lighter and........ he got scared dropped the lighter and ran......
Stories go on.
The thing is his last story he said that I tried to burn him. Mind you it was AFTER his mom was supposed to pay for damages her son started. But have YET to pay.
Did I mention I have witnesses? Meaning that I have proof of my innocence?
The thing is I HATE to be lied on. I have a clean record which his lie can more than ruin, if not dealt with right. Which is why I am on here. For legal advice I can use in court . I don't care if ACS takes him.