My boyfriend of a year was invited to a wedding in another state and I wasn't?

I don't even care about the wedding, but the fact he didn't ask for a plus one / these people probably don't even know about me because we are not on social media. I tell him all the time we can take trips together and I could go for fun and hang out with friends in the city while he is at the wedding.... show more I don't even care about the wedding, but the fact he didn't ask for a plus one / these people probably don't even know about me because we are not on social media. I tell him all the time we can take trips together and I could go for fun and hang out with friends in the city while he is at the wedding.
I even got invited to a wedding in another state and he was invited too, but he refuses to go with me.

Thoughts?
Update: We never take trips just us and he seems to not want me around his friends lately. (he has been lying about guys night when it is him and his friends and all their gf's)