If most drug users can't hold down jobs then how are they able to afford to drive nice vehicles?

I find it strange that most drug users can't hold down jobs yet they're able to afford to drive nice vehicles.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Clive
    Lv 7
    5 months ago
    Best Answer

You must be talking about the dealers rather than the users. If they're doing it successfully, that IS their job and they make enough money out of it to have a nice car. Addicted users, on the other hand, can't hold down jobs because they're too stoned and end up resorting to theft to pay for their drugs. (Which is one reason for keeping certain drugs illegal - it leads to a lot of theft, burglary and robbery and that accounts for a significant proportion of the prison population.) No way can they afford nice cars.

If you ever find a user with a nice car, it's because they CAN hold down a job and are sensible enough to limit their drug use and keep it to drugs that aren't physically addictive.

• 5 months ago

None of your beeswax.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

I've never known any drug user to drive a nice car or have a nice home. I think you are confusing drug sellers with users. There is a difference.

• 5 months ago

I think you're mistaking the sellers for the users. The sellers are the ones with the sweet rides, lol.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 months ago

Huh. How do you know what kind of cars drug users drive?

• 5 months ago

The people driving the nice cars have the sense not to use their merchandise.

Nothing "strange" there

• 5 months ago

they sell drugs or steal money

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.