Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 6 months ago

Why would my aunt get mad at my grandma holding a sign in a pic that said ”pray to end abortion ”?

I didn't get angry about the sign and I'm not even religious

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I can think of several reasons.

1. Your aunt is pro-abortion

2. Your aunt doesn't believe in any public mention of God or religious activity (like prayer)

3. Both 1 and 2

4. Your aunt is embarrassed by your grandmother's actions.

5. All of 1,2, and 4.

• 6 months ago

Maybe because your aunt advocates for the genocide of babies.

• 6 months ago

foolishness....NOTHING WRONG WITH YOUR GRAMMA DOING THAT..

• 6 months ago

I don't know why your aunt should get upset about it. Look how effective prayer has been holding off tsunamis, disease, war, pestilence, and protecting children from being raped by clergy.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 months ago

Your aunt may have aborted your cousin and being reminded of that fills her with emotion, which is strange since an abortion is supposed to totally erase that being.

• 6 months ago

Your aunt probably holds the opinion that abortion is an entirely private matter best left to the woman concerned, and not brought into the public arena to be bandied about by the religious concerns of strangers.

• Cogito
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Have you considered asking her? She's the only person who could possibly know.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Your Aunt probably doesn't like people who vaguely choose sides on issues that have specifics .

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Whatever you do, don't ask *her*, ask random people on the internet who could not possibly know.

#EDIT: Anonymous because people block users here with the slightest provocation

• 6 months ago

The fact that you didn't ask this supposed aunt that question instead of asking us, plus the fact that you're posting anonymously, adds up to the result that you're a troll. But please, tell me I'm wrong and explain why.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.