Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 7 months ago

Why would my aunt get mad at my grandma holding a sign in a pic that said ”pray to end abortion ”?

I didn't get angry about the sign and I'm not even religious

Favorite Answer

I can think of several reasons.

1. Your aunt is pro-abortion

2. Your aunt doesn't believe in any public mention of God or religious activity (like prayer)

3. Both 1 and 2

4. Your aunt is embarrassed by your grandmother's actions.

5. All of 1,2, and 4.

Maybe because your aunt advocates for the genocide of babies.

foolishness....NOTHING WRONG WITH YOUR GRAMMA DOING THAT..

I don't know why your aunt should get upset about it. Look how effective prayer has been holding off tsunamis, disease, war, pestilence, and protecting children from being raped by clergy.

Your aunt may have aborted your cousin and being reminded of that fills her with emotion, which is strange since an abortion is supposed to totally erase that being.

Your aunt probably holds the opinion that abortion is an entirely private matter best left to the woman concerned, and not brought into the public arena to be bandied about by the religious concerns of strangers.

• Cogito

Have you considered asking her? She's the only person who could possibly know.

Your Aunt probably doesn't like people who vaguely choose sides on issues that have specifics .

Whatever you do, don't ask *her*, ask random people on the internet who could not possibly know.

#EDIT: Anonymous because people block users here with the slightest provocation

• choko_canyon

Very well said, but why say it anonymously?

The fact that you didn't ask this supposed aunt that question instead of asking us, plus the fact that you're posting anonymously, adds up to the result that you're a troll. But please, tell me I'm wrong and explain why.