Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 6 months ago

How does the name Leila Isabelle sound?

How does the name Leila Isabelle sound for a girl? The last name is McCormick. I'm stuck between the middle names Isabelle and Destiny. Does Leila Isabelle McCormick flow well?

Favorite Answer

I don't think the flow is perfect but it's not a bad name. Leila isn't a favourite of mine but I love Isabelle, and the overall combo feels sweet and feminine. Leila Isabelle feels much classier than Leila Destiny, so I'd definitely go with Isabelle.

Yes, Leila Isabelle flows nicely and sounds much classier than Leila Destiny.

I think Leila Isabelle McCormick flows really well and it sounds so pretty!! I love the name Leila and Isabelle is the perfect middle name to go with it.

Leila is one my favorite names after my favorite song by Eric Clapton. I think Leila Isabelle sounds better than the other option.

Sounds like a hick

Way too much L sound going on. Isabelle is also very common. I think Leila Destiny sounds better

That name sounds fine

Sounds fine to me. 🙂