Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetWikipedia · 5 months ago

Could you live without your phone and PC/laptop?

47 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago

Really i can not live without my phone and computer specially my computer. Because i do day to day works with my Pc.

• 5 months ago

Nowadays with everyone using electronics, and most workplaces require electronics to work, then you would possibly survive without it, but there is a good chance that you won't get a job with so many places requiring electronics or electronics knowledge like how to use electronics.

• 5 months ago

I can 'live', yes. Since what we need to live is good health, food, water and enough wealth for basic needs. However, life will be different and maybe slightly more difficult in terms of ease and accessibility.

• 5 months ago

If I had too... AKA prison....though I would go through a major withdrawal and separation anxiety phase thinking I could just look something up or reach out an touch someone whenever I wanted. Face it technology is just part of the globalized culture like the automobile.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 months ago

although their must be one of them

• 5 months ago

I'm already living without it. I only use landline phone if necessary. See I haven't mentioned it on my homepage www.alitariq.net I'm 1983 born so it's not hard for me to live without them.

• 5 months ago

Yep, thought I use the computer for business purposes and foregoing that would be extremely difficult. Apart from that, I'm not a gamer and don't spend my life attached to "social media".

We have mobile phones, though they're both basic phones and not smart ones. Only used when out and about for urgent or emergency purposes, and never switched on at home. If anyone wants to contact us they can use the landline.

• 5 months ago

Yes no problem at all.

• Jesere
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Yes, I did before they were invented.

• 5 months ago

Easily. I lived without them before they were invented (yes, I'm old) and I could easily live without them again.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.