Question about AC Clutch in 2011 Ford Fusion?

For some damn reason my 2011 Ford Fusion will engage the AC when I ask it to only intermittently. Sometimes it will come on, sometimes it won't. I figure it's probably a problem with the clutch or some controller. I noticed there is a 10 amp Fuse dedicated to the AC Clutch. If I pull the fuse when the... show more For some damn reason my 2011 Ford Fusion will engage the AC when I ask it to only intermittently. Sometimes it will come on, sometimes it won't.

I figure it's probably a problem with the clutch or some controller.

I noticed there is a 10 amp Fuse dedicated to the AC Clutch. If I pull the fuse when the AC is working and the clutch is engaged will that leave the clutch engaged, or disengage it by doing so.

I could take this in to Ford to get fixed, but I did that 2 years ago, paid a lot of money, and it still has this intermittent problem which NEVER happens when I take it in. I don't want to spend any more money on it.