Why are these online neo Nazis jailed over Megan Markle?

These lovely young men who wrote a few irate words against Meghan Markle online. Did these wet behind the ears, tad naive, well bought up really deserve a custodial sentence?

Surely they were just young and foolish and didn't know better.

We had Omar Bakree and Captain Hook living in England preaching hate and murder for years. We have users on yahoo answers threatening others, calling upon the murder of our Queen.

Yet they roam around free. These Poles are lovely people actually who share a Christian European culture similar to ours. In fact I would be proud if these two lovely lads were my grandchildren.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-48672929

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago

White Britishism should not be fed to the young...they should be told it is now half black, from birth so they get used to it while growing up, and grow up as global

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

They’re in jail where they belong. And we’ll be coming for you, Shadow and Dianne. You’re next.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

"These lovely young men"? Pipe down, you boringly obvious troll.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Pair of idiots. Fancy not getting that everything on line is read by GCHQ

• 6 months agoReport

So what are GCHQ going to do to someone who says the only way to get a far-right government is through legal elections and violence is not the answer? You are a dumb little mouse.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

Actually, they are silly little kids playing Nazis. It was just a game to them and they didn't fully realise the consequences of their actions.

The only way to change Britain is by the election of a far-right regime and that must be through the ballot box not with violence. It's a shame they didn't use this site because I think you and I could have talked some sense into them and made them aware that the government are looking for scapegoats to gloss over the Muslim problem and these youngsters fell right into the trap.

• 6 months agoReport

Spot on. Even Hitler realised the ballot box was the answer when he was in prison writing Mein Kampf.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

You're right, they should have been publicly impaled

• 6 months agoReport

Who said anything about eugenics? We just want to deport undesirables and that does not include all ethnic people, just the trash who bring nothing to our economy and iwho are nvariably drug dealing criminals embroiled in savagery. Good people such a doctors and scientists etc, but not Muslims.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.