Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 7 months ago

What is the "coolest " thing U ever did?

For me. it was riding 140 miles to Rocky Point (Mexico) to distribute toys to local kids.

Second was that Fourth of July I fired a 1910 Maxim gun. And blew those cypress stumps with homemade A N F OO and hand rolled c a ps.

I bought a house w/no mortgage, too. Not bragging. I find it cooler to do Charity work or something I achieve Myself without just "buying" it.

E-types are Cooler. A friend had a '68 and a '72.

I could also brag about my '68, '72, '78 Triumphs; '75 XLCH. '47 WLA, '83 CB650, and '06 FXDL...the list goes on and on..

I saw Bill Clinton leave office--So, What? 2 of my Mom's friends had worked for the CIA. Neither he nor the Japanese Emperor U say you saw are in office anymore. My Great Grandpa was once Mayor of Manhattan...

Manhattan; KS, that is. No lie like YOU.

Also built my own Fluoroscope . Scared the **** outa myself with it.

Ever go to prison 4 years and survive; s Ryan? Ever roll A N FOO into paper cartridges, then make silver acetylide or H M TD and press it into aluminum cases , them shove it into bore holes; Knowing one miscue and U could blow yourself up?

Favorite Answer

I explored a ship wreck and then submitted it to the news, few days later it got on the news.

I don’t know?.... Started a business at 22 years old? Swam in a lagoon in Jamaica at night where the water glows bright when you disturb it? Went to the World Cup in South Africa? Took a road trip from England to Morocco? Bought a Jaguar F-Type R? Drove a Lamborghini Aventador? Met the Japanese Emperor? Had a threesome with two fine @ss women? Started an adult entertainment production company? Produced a music album? Left yahoo answers alone for a significant period of time? Smoked weed at an open air Rihanna concert in the Caribbean? Took a first class round trip to NYC for the weekend for my birthday? Threw a dope @ss house party? Went to the London 2012 Olympics? Took a tour of the Sky Sports Studios and met countless celebrities/appeared on Soccer AM? Went to a Champions League final? Went on stage during Dynamo the magician’s live show in Manchester? Held the Ryder Cup? Quit smoking cigarettes a started vaping? Swam with dolphins? Did the perfect high speed J turn? Scuba dived a shipwreck and reef off the coast of Florida? Bought a property outright without a mortgage?... it’s probably one of these things, but the list could go on and on...

Edit

oooooooh updates just for moi?..... how lovely 🙃

(Update 2)

That’s cool... I found it cool to buy my apartment outright and you know, no rent or mortgage to pay = #lifegoals

“Something I achieve myself”? I refer you to a few points in my list, but especially the first one.

....and I don’t do charity “work” but I do attend a charitable sporting legends luncheon annually in support of Hospitality Action. It’s a lot of fun and much better than actual “work” in my opinion. Apart from actually having to purchase a table at the event, and other small charitable games and such, there are silent and non silent auctions auctioning off things such as experiences, weekend breaks and signed sports memorabilia that have been donated to the charity/event to raise money. I always bid on a few things and have won a few times as well. Attending the lunch and donating money to the charity this way is the way I choose to be charitable, plus the event’s a lot of fun and you get to meet and talk to various legends of the sporting world and also industry leaders.

(Update 3)

E-Types are cooler? You’re showing your age there a little buddy. I can assure you that most people these days, especially the ladies, would find my ‘17 F-Type R cooler.

(Update 4)

Go ahead, if it makes you feel good, brag away. I won’t hate #nonhaterhere

(Update 5)

Wow, next you’ll be telling me if I met the Queen of England tomorrow, and then she died next week... if I told someone in 10 years time that I once met the Queen of England, they’d say “that’s not cool, she’s been dead for 10 years”

And I don’t understand what your Great Grandpa and mum’s friends have to do with this question... but you’re funny... please tell me more about your life...

• siRyan ★★★

And congratulations on going to jail, but again I’m not sure what that has to do with a question about cool things you’ve done. Retard.

Got a song I co-wrote put on a record

or

my name is on Mars.

• Jesere

Inspected the Battleship USS Missouri

• Ben

Lots of amazing tricks in things.

I was smoking on my back steps and flicked the butt into our stone driveway. Then I spit toward the butt and actually hit it and put it out! It had to be ten feet away. God I wish I had a witness!

• Lv 5

Beats winning at cornholing..

• Lita

The coolest thing I've never done is never done anything cool.

Marry my fiancé 42 years ago.

• Lv 5

Cool.

I did drugs maaan then I went like skateboarding it was like the coolest thing ever

• Lv 5

Nothing " cool" about losing it on bricks and clobbering yourself.

Lived and worked in Italy for about 14 years

• Lv 5

N or Southern Italy?