Dario asked in HealthMental Health · 6 months ago

True or false: you eat chicken feet, frogs, snails and certain insects?

56 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago

Mostly true. I have eaten all of these, but they're not a regular part of my diet. Chicken feet are too much trouble to eat, especially when the other parts of the chicken are inexpensive. Frog legs are more expensive than chicken. Snails, both land and sea, are not economical. I like the taste, but only go for it when it's offered, like Apple Snails on an asian buffet. Insects are kind of tasteless unless there's good seasoning. I've had dried crickets, which pretty much taste like a dead leaf. In Thailand, deep fried anything like bamboo worms, silkworm, cricket, giant water bug, etc. is very good, but only because of the tasty seasoning. Little difference between that and dried shrimp or calamari as a snack. It's real expensive in the USA, however, so I'm happy with Chex mix.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

have

and liver too

• 6 months ago

I once had 12 orders of escargot on a cruise--72 snails--

• Joseph
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

I've had one escargot once, found it chewy.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • GEEGEE
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Had escargot one time on a cruise. It tasted like garlic, but the texture didn't appeal to me.

• James601786 months agoReport

Snails are generally prepared in a heavy garlic or tomato-garlic sauce. Fairly tasteless alone.

• e9601:
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

False'''''''''''''''''''''''''' Never did and never will.

• 6 months ago

False, Dario. I eat none of those.

• 6 months ago

True all the time doesn't everyone.

• Lita
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

False. I don't eat anything listed.

• 6 months ago

True: everything on your list but the chicken feet.

Love frog legs and escargot (snails). And I've eaten candied ants at parties.

I've also eaten crushed (dead) black ants over palmetto ferns during survival training. They taste a bit like blue cheese.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.