How do I stay awake during a long shift? (no rude replies)?

So i work 3-11:30 tonight. i’ve only worked one other shift like this and now i’ve made a mistake. it’s now 12:30pm but i was up until almost 7. i’ve only gotten about four hours of sleep and I don’t feel too tired right now. But I do know that I am going to be so exhausted by the time I go in. I don’t drink coffee... show more So i work 3-11:30 tonight. i’ve only worked one other shift like this and now i’ve made a mistake. it’s now 12:30pm but i was up until almost 7. i’ve only gotten about four hours of sleep and I don’t feel too tired right now. But I do know that I am going to be so exhausted by the time I go in. I don’t drink coffee made at home and don’t have time to get coffee today. so what are some good tips on how to keep myself/ wake myself up?

also if there’s any suggestions on how to prevent my feet from hurting in my $10 walmart shoes please let me know that too!