Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureMythology & Folklore · 6 months ago

Am I cursed?

People say things under their breath when they look at me, like total strangers and their energy feels negative. I try to ignore but it's finally getting to me, do you think it might be a curse? I don't do anything to call attention or even stare at others directly, so what gives? Thanks.

No you are not cursed. There is no such thing as curses, hexes, or spells. I'm not sure why you feel that way but think of it this way, you will never see those strangers again and honestly they don't matter. So let them stare or Mumble and mutter under their breath because it will not affect you or your life. If you let them bother you, you are the one that is losing. Anything that happens in your life that is negative is purely coincidental, bad things happen all the time. It's the way of life.

• Blue6 months agoReport

how do you know hmmmmmm????? jk

Nope not a cures, but your paranoia is showing

• Joe

It is definitely a curse, maybe from a former life. You need to see a priest as soon as possible.