How do i download my legitimate copy of GTA 5 without having to use the launcher from the rockstar website?

my internet is really terrible and the launcher breaks constantly requiring manual restarts, but the game is massive and will take days for me to download on my pc. i bought the game legitimately, and so did one of my friends, and we were considering having him send the files to me by torrent, since that is more... show more my internet is really terrible and the launcher breaks constantly requiring manual restarts, but the game is massive and will take days for me to download on my pc. i bought the game legitimately, and so did one of my friends, and we were considering having him send the files to me by torrent, since that is more stable. im not sure if this will trigger the anti piracy measures however.
1 answer 1