How do you force yourself to be an extrovert?

I m usually okay with my personality, but I hate my life is boring and not worth talking/posting about. Years ago, I tried to force myself into more loud, social, and rough activities, but I always felt drained and exhausted from all the noise and crowds (and in some events, lights; gives me a headache). Same thing... show more I m usually okay with my personality, but I hate my life is boring and not worth talking/posting about. Years ago, I tried to force myself into more loud, social, and rough activities, but I always felt drained and exhausted from all the noise and crowds (and in some events, lights; gives me a headache). Same thing with certain clothes. Felt uncomfortable becuase my body is... not right for party clothes.

I know the end of my life is a long time away (I hope...), but I can t imagine lying on my deathbed and thinking the most fun I had in life were the hours I spent in my room. I do leave my house, but only for errands or work since my friends are busy with their own lives.

If not an extrovert, at least, how do I make my life not boring, and worth pictures?