Meat is very expensive in my country. What should I do to increase muscle mass?

I'm an Indian guy from India. I'm a meat eater but it's very hard for me to buy meat here. I only eat it once in 12 days. Chicken, Lamb meat and fish is very expensive. Pork and Beef is not available here. Nobody here eats meat on daily basis. That's a problem with us meat eaters. If I was born in... show more I'm an Indian guy from India. I'm a meat eater but it's very hard for me to buy meat here. I only eat it once in 12 days. Chicken, Lamb meat and fish is very expensive. Pork and Beef is not available here. Nobody here eats meat on daily basis. That's a problem with us meat eaters.

If I was born in a Western country, it could have been easier for me to eat and buy meat. But I'm in India, if I eat meat even thrice a week, I won't be able to save any money. I also want to build strong muscles for that I need enough protein. I hate eating soy by the way.