I’m scared to sleep?

A month ago due to anxiety I didn’t sleep the whole night. Ever since I’ve been having this extreme fear that I’m never gonna sleep ever again, that I’ll go crazy, and eventually die. I can’t get it off my mind. The thought of it makes me suicidal. Due to my severe phobia of sleep I have developed insomnia. I... show more A month ago due to anxiety I didn’t sleep the whole night.
Ever since I’ve been having this extreme fear that I’m never gonna sleep ever again, that I’ll go crazy, and eventually die. I can’t get it off my mind. The thought of it makes me suicidal. Due to my severe phobia of sleep I have developed insomnia. I can’t sleep easily now matter how tired I am, I wake up multiple times at night and then I can’t sleep, I can’t take naps, I’m living a nightmare. I take Seroque XR 150mg, Amitryptiline 75mg and perphenazine 8mg. My psychiatrist says he doesn’t worry.
What am I gonna do?
I’m so scared.
1 answer 1