Has anyone who says anything negative about Fox news actually watched it or are they following the liberal mantra?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Judging from their responses liberals negatively react to the mention of FOX, even when they have no idea of what was said (or not said). That kind of response shows conclusively that they are just regurgitating what their propaganda masters fed them, NOT expressing their own original thinking.

• ron h
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

No, those of us who DO believe our eyes and ears figure FAUX out pretty quickly. When everyone else is showing video of something, FAUX says it didn't happen. When everyone else shows video of the tRump lying, FAUX says he didn't say it. So, propaganda? Seriously?

• Darren
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

Yes, I used to watch it. I enjoyed Hannity and Combs and even used to like Bill O'Reilly, But it got way too ridiculous during the Obama years. The way everything was twisted to put the President in a bad light became unbearable to watch. There was no real news being broadcast.

.Now they have people like Greg Gutfeld trying to be cute. I can't take it anymore and refuse to watch it.

• ron h
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

yeah, I've watched it. It's painful to see how they work and more painful to know that some people I know believe them.

• 6 months ago

Listen. I actually work in news and Fox is trash. And you have to take cnn with a grain of salt sometimes.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Jas B
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Yes multiple times, I find my information from multiple sources, how about you, do you ever watch MSNBC or CNN's take on a current story?

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

I used to watch FOX for laughs but then my local tv provider dropped them (along with MSNBC and BBC) but oddly left CNN on (until I stopped subscribing to it). Now I get no American news other than the 6 and 11 o clock reports. That works for me.

• Alan
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

I've watched it and I still agree that most of what Fox broadcasts is propaganda and twisted truth. The only thing I enjoy watching on Fox is Family Guy.

• ron h
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

Alan, that's not on FAUX news channel.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.