Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceDream Interpretation Β· 6 months ago

I kissed a deer in my dream; what does it mean?

I kissed a deer and I liked it. Taste like a cherry πŸ’ chopstick.

• Jahal
    Favorite Answer

You have a taste for the wild life. Maybe you want to be living more freely and spontaneously. You might need to embrace the gentle side of your personality. It tasted sweet, so you're ready for a sweeter, freer life. The deer symbolizes you

You have a hearing deficit

The one you love is always your "dear." Your brain took the word very literally, so when you thought of your special dear one, a picture of a deer flashed through your brain. It shows how our subconscious mind is rather literal interpretation of Life.

• marty

I don't know about the kissing part but to see a deer in your dream generally symbolizes grace, gentleness, compassion, and natural beauty. However, a male deer buck represents territorial, dominance, and social order.

Deer god, sorry to disturb you but I feel I should be heard loud and clear. We all need a big reduction in amount of deers and all the cervines that you made in your image, see them fighting in the woods cause they can't make opinions meet about God. I can't believe in you.