Anonymous

What do Mexicans have to be proud of exactly?

The bulk of "Mexican culture" came from Spain. So called "Mexican food" is actually Mayan food. Mexican wrestling was invented by a white man. The average Mexican IQ is 87. The pinata originated from China. Cowboy boots originated from Spain. Mexicans don't even have their own language. Mexican women are fat and hairy with dry personalities. Look at Salma hayek (a stupid name btw). She has hair all over her. Look at her hairy arms. Sick! If you look up Mexican inventors almost all of them are white people.

17 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

Whats a matter with you? Some Mexican stick his d1ck deep into your daughter, mother, sister, or all 3 and you saw the video and are just insane with rage.

Or you didnt see the video but you heard about it and cant get it over out of your head.

Know what I've learned about white women? When a guy gives them really good sex, they tend to give amazing head. Can you picture your mom or sister or daughter sucking a black guy or Mexican guy off. OMG I bet your mom gives head like August Ames when she's wet.

Man you are being cuckolded so bad right now by the women of your family. Do you secretly masturbate to it? I bet you do....

Source(s): 79
  • 5 months ago

tacos - yeah, that's about it.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

They’re family-oriented and are hard workers. What’s the problem? I’m white. But I see a lot.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

1)It was a Mexican that shocked the sporting world when he whooped the British heavy weight champion boxer recently even though he was the under dog.

2)Marco Antonio Barrera handed Prince Naseem Hamed his first and only loss for the lineal featherweight championship

• larry5 months agoReport

My sister could knock out Naseem

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Pretty sure those who enjoy Mexican/Mayan food consider the two cultures to be relatively interchangeable. Lucha libra was invented by Enrique Ugartechea, a "white" Mexican man (as most of Mexico IS Caucasian). Being of European ancestry in no way makes one less of a Mexican citizen any more than not being a Native American doesn't deny one US citizenship. The average IQ in Mexico is 88, making it only ten points lower than that of the US. But you seem to be confused by Mexico's racial and ethnic diversity. My Mexican relatives happen to be Arab Jews, yet they're still Mexican.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Mexican culture is a combination of Mayan Culture and Spanish culture. The fact that you didn't mention the Mayans this whole time shows you pretty much know nothing about their culture and should just shut up.

• Why is anyone proud to be from their country.

Oh wow.. you were born and raised in a plot of land owned by some government by random. Very impressive *sarcasm*

I don't see why that validates any pride.

I so happened to be born in England. I'm not proud to be English because that's something I was just born as.

It's like people being proud of being male, female, white, black, Asian, straight or gay. It's stupid. Be proud of something you actually did.. not what you were born as.

So no. I think being proud of being Mexican is just as stupid as me being proud of being British or someone from America being proud to be American.

Like I should be proud of being British because the Beatles were British.. it's ******* stupid. I'm not John Lennon.

Go do something to be proud of. Don't be proud of yourself just because someone from your country did something great. You leach

Source(s): If a certain Mexican does something great then they have the right to be proud of him/herself. Not be proud of themselves because another Mexican did something great.
  • 5 months ago

And Spain got most of its culture and science from the Romans and Arabs -- and let's not start on Americans

• 5 months ago

"The bulk of "Mexican culture" came from Spain... because, as you know, there never was a culture in Mexico before Europeans got there."

• David
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

I bet no one likes hanging out with you in real life.

• Desolate
      Lv 6
      5 months agoReport

LOLOLOL!

I think I'll let you be The Lone Gunman. This question is beyond stupid.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.