Does anyone recall a Fox/Hound and Fences Brain Teaser (Euler or Hambletonian Path)?

I was into puzzles and mazes growing up, and long before went to college for computer science and learned what an Euler path was, I (very vaguely) recall trying to solve a brain teaser puzzle as a child that had something to do with a fox jumping fences into pastures (looking for sheep or chickens?) and may have... show more I was into puzzles and mazes growing up, and long before went to college for computer science and learned what an Euler path was, I (very vaguely) recall trying to solve a brain teaser puzzle as a child that had something to do with a fox jumping fences into pastures (looking for sheep or chickens?) and may have been chased by hounds. The fox was allowed hop each fence only once (or maybe enter each pasture only once?) and could not double back or it would get caught. The goal was essentially to draw a path that crossed each fence (or entered each pasture?) only once. Although the puzzle may may not have been labeled as such, it required an Euler or Hambletonian path or circuit for the solution.

Most of the Euler/Hambletonian circuit examples you can find on the internet use bridges or doors, and this is the only one I recall using animals and fences.

Does anyone recall having seen this puzzle or similar?
0