Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureRoyalty · 6 months ago

How come when Prince Charles married Camilla Parker Bowels in 2005, He lost his ability to make a great wedding?

Prince Charles showed that he knew how to make a great wedding when he married Princess Diana back in 1981, In a extremely legendary wedding. But his 2005 wedding to Camilla Parker Bowels didn't reach anywhere near that level. I guess it was 24 years later, and Prince Charles was just rusty at weddings.

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Jas B
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Because he and his future wife wanted a quiet wedding, which would not cost the British taxpayer a fortune.

A good decision in my world.

• 6 months ago

Yeah, you've got it!

• 6 months ago

I guess you have not idea what you are posting about.

• PAMELA
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

It was kept fairly low key, second marriage for both of them, they were middle aged too and did not want a fuss.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 months ago

🤣 you’re too much!

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

He never "made" any wedding. English must not be your first language. All he did was show up at his wedding to Diana and pretend to be in love. What would have been the point of a big wedding celebration for divorced adulterers? The queen didn't even attend.

• 6 months ago

He still knew how to have a good wedding but just didn't because Cumilla Pokeher Bowels isn't popular with the public and neither is he any more, perhaps he was more so in 1981.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

It would not have been appropriate to have a large grand wedding because Charles and Mrs. Parker Bowles had been having an affair whilst each was married to their first spouse.

• 6 months ago

That's what happens when one downgrades from a Rolls Royce to a common bike.

• Clo
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Her name was Camilla Parker Bowles.

The Prince did not lose his "ability to have a great wedding."

This was a second marriage for both and second weddings usually are smaller affairs.

The couple had a civil marriage and a blessing of the union followed by a party.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.