He took a bunch of meds, should I be worried????

My friend, 16, has been having difficulty sleeping and his parents were adamant that he was exhaggerating and just needed to do remedies like baths and tea instead of taking him to a dr. or something. After like a week of barely sleeping he literally searched online for over-the-counter medicines that's... show more My friend, 16, has been having difficulty sleeping and his parents were adamant that he was exhaggerating and just needed to do remedies like baths and tea instead of taking him to a dr. or something.

After like a week of barely sleeping he literally searched online for over-the-counter medicines that's possible side effects include "drowsiness" and/or "sedation". I thought he was kidding but he just came over with thre different pharmacy bags and took a bunch of different medicines and is waiting to fall asleep.

He took:
Panadol Night
Advil
Benadryl
Magnesium

I doubt he took the time to check if he could take all of those together, or maybe a pharmacist told him he could so he went to different ones, idk. My parents arent home and his parents know he's here but obviously dont know about his little shopping spree. Should I just let him sleep it off or should I be worried?
Update: He took 2 of each med so:
1000mg Panadol Night
400mg Advil
50mg Benadryl
500mg magnesium
Update 2: He only fell asleep like 20mins ago, almost an hour after he took them.